Are you interested in helping people find relief from injury, soreness and chronic pain?
We are seeking an independent, motivated, licensed clinical massage therapist to be part of our team. Vita Physical Therapy & Fitness is a private full-service wellness gym located in Milwaukee’s Third Ward. We offer physical & occupational therapy, medically based fitness, personal training and massage.
We are looking for a clinical massage therapist proficient in Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Neuromuscular Massage, Deep Tissue/Sports Massage as well as Relaxation Massage. We offer a flexible work schedule that offers an excellent work/life balance.
– Must have high school diploma or equivalent
– Graduated from an accredited massage therapy school or program in the United States – Must have appropriate license to practice massage therapy in Wisconsin
– Minimum two (2) years’ experience as a licensed massage therapist
– Experience working in a hospital or outpatient setting preferred
– Must be able to assess soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength and range of motion
– Must be knowledgeable of treatment plan development that specifies which types of massage are to be used
– Must be able to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance
– Strong communication skills
– Ability and willingness to set priorities
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Ability to work a flexible schedule
– Knowledgeable of HIPPA privacy rules
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com