NAME: Ramona Veil
TEAM NAME: Four on the Floor
AKA (if any): Mona Maxx
PET: Tonka, Puggle, 8.5yrs
OCCUPATION: Army Reserves Medical Maintenance Officer & GEHC Field Service Engineer
1) Describe your pet’s personality in 3 words: Inquisitive, lovable and therapeutic.
2) What’s the most surprising thing about adopting s/he? The amount of personality and entertaining quirks that my little shelter dog came with 😊
3) What’s the coolest thing about s/he? Tonka will happily do everything I do: 5k’s, Paddle-board, hike, bike(cart), wave-runnner, motorcycle, hammock-snuggle, road trip… you name it, she does it!
4) If you could have one of your pet’s attributes, what would it be? To wake up as Happy-Schmappy as she does, every single day!!
5) Why is supporting Madacc important to you? The amount of continous behind the scene work for any shelter is often overlooked. And yet the critter-human bonds and opportunities that result from these great organizations are wonderful for all parties involved… especially the adopter.
YOU GIVE–YOU GET
YOU GIVE: You can help! To make a monetary donation on-line, simply click here. To make a “goods” donation, check out the Friends of MADACC Wishlist and drop your items in the Big Red Box in the Vita lobby.
YOU GET: Save your donation receipt! Each $25 donation will receive one entry for some super gift packages from Vita! Just present your receipts to a Vita representative, and we’ll make it happen. Drawing will take place on Friday, January 27th. (You don’t need to be present to win.)
Running gait analysis and 1 x 45 min training session (value $160)
Evaluation and dry needling session (value $100)
60 min massage (value $75)
HELP US WIN THE RACE!
Literally! Our fundraising effort culminates on Saturday, January 28th with the Icebreaker Indoor Marathon Relay at 1:00pm at the Petit National Ice Center. Two Vita teams – a 4 person Trainer team and a 4 person Client team are running for MADACC. We’ll keep you posted on their training progress, and their personal stories about running for such a great cause. We hope you can join us to cheer them on!