Runner Name: MaryNell Regan
Team Name: Four on the Floor
Aka – Nelly
Pet- Kensi Girl, Labrador
Occupation – FPC Executive Director
1. Describe your pet’s personality in 3 words: Lovable. Youthful. Silly.
2. What’s the most surprising thing about adopting s/he? She caught on to routine the first day! Kensi loves her routines.
3. What’s the coolest thing about s/he? She has a lot to say & goes out of her way to make sure you know what she’s talking about.
4. If you could have one of your pet’s attributes, what would it be? Her enthusiasm & love of life. (Except basement stairs, those are scary).
5. Why is supporting Madacc important to you? As animal control, MADACC takes in all of Milwaukee County’s lost, abused, stray, injured, and sick animals. They do it with dignity and respect. Friends of MADACC is able to provide sponsorship and funding for various programs that MADACC would not otherwise be able to afford. Examples include subsidizing and fully sponsoring adoption fees for dogs and cats in the effort to increase adoptions and find loving forever homes for the animals. Awareness, education, and outreach campaigns to help animals at MADACC be adopted; and other health-specific programs to help the animals. The goal is always to either reunite the animals with their humans, or find the best way they can enter a new and loving home.
YOU GIVE–YOU GET
YOU GIVE: You can help! To make a monetary donation on-line, simply click here. To make a “goods” donation, check out the Friends of MADACC Wishlist and drop your items in the Big Red Box in the Vita lobby.
YOU GET: Save your donation receipt! Each $25 donation will receive one entry for some super gift packages from Vita! Just present your receipts to a Vita representative, and we’ll make it happen. Drawing will take place on Friday, January 27th. (You don’t need to be present to win.)
Running gait analysis and 1 x 45 min training session (value $160)
Evaluation and dry needling session (value $100)
60 min massage (value $75)
HELP US WIN THE RACE!
Literally! Our fundraising effort culminates on Saturday, January 28th with the Icebreaker Indoor Marathon Relay at 1:00pm at the Petit National Ice Center. Two Vita teams – a 4 person Trainer team and a 4 person Client team are running for MADACC. We’ll keep you posted on their training progress, and their personal stories about running for such a great cause. We hope you can join us to cheer them on!