Laura is our Director of Communications and has been with Vita for nine years. Laura has seen the company evolve and become what it is today, she is proud to be one of the original employees of Vita.
1. What takes up your time outside of work?
I love doing anything outdoors! I enjoy spending time with my teenage daughters, it’s funny when they get to a certain age you have to make an appointment. I also have a great network of friends who keep me busy.
2. Name one thing you miss about being a kid?
Playing outside with the neighborhood kids.
3. What is your all-time favorite book or movie?
It’s been so long since I’ve finished a book, beginning to end. As far as movies go, pretty much anything that can put me on the edge of my seat!
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
There are so many places in the world I would love to see, but New Zealand is my top. It’s one of the most beautiful places in the world to hike.
5. What is your hidden talent?
I love to ice skate!
6. What is your all-time favorite food?
Pretty much anything Mexican.