Berit is Vita’s Vice President of Public Relations and has been with Vita since 2011.
1. What takes up your time outside of work?
I love spending time with family and friends, but sitting on the couch with a good book and glass of red wine is pretty high on my list too. I volunteer for Friends of Catalano Square and every Thursday in the summer we have a concert series in the park where I help out. Oh, and my husband says I watch too many TV shows…
2. Name one thing you miss about being a kid?
Playing outside with all the kids in the neighborhood until our parents called us in for dinner or bedtime.
3. What is your all-time favorite book or movie?
Book: Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett and The Department Q Books by Jussi Alder-Olsen
Movie: Close Encounters of the Third Kind
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I love to travel and visit new places and meet people. Australia and New Zealand have always been high on my list, but nothing beats going back home to Denmark and seeing family and friends.
5. What is your hidden talent?
I don’t think I have one 🙂
6. What is your all-time favorite food?
I love food and it’s really hard to pick a favorite. On a hot summer day I would love some Danish Koldskål and at Christmas nothing beats a traditional Danish Christmas lunch.