EXPERIENCE THE VITA ADVANTAGE!
A clinical focus on transitioning each patient from rehabilitation, to injury prevention, and optimal performance sets Vita apart from other physical and occupational therapy clinics. Vita therapists strive for excellence by providing one-on-one bespoke care based on proven clinical methods and outcomes.
We specialize in outpatient therapy. Whether you are in need of injury treatment, surgery recovery, or alleviation of chronic pain, Vita will design a therapy program specifically for you.
Vita therapists are committed to building strong relationships with treating physicians. We pride ourselves on our collaborative approach with healthcare professionals when establish each patient’s plan-of-care. We will communicate treatment goals and progress to the physician and insurers.
If an injury is work related, our therapists will communicate with the case manager, physician, and employer to determine a return-to-work plan with the patient’s best interest in mind. Vita’s therapists can design a comprehensive work-conditioning program to prepare the employee to return to the physical demands of their unique work environment.
Our commitment to treating work related injuries does not end at the clinic; our therapists will also work directly with employers to develop a custom On-Site therapy program, which not only maximizes treatment efficiency but overall savings.
VITA’S INTEGRATED APPROACH
- As a courtesy to you, we will contact your insurance company to gather information on your benefits. We will identify how many physical or occupational therapy sessions your plan covers and whether a physician’s referral/prescription will be necessary
- On your first visit, a licensed therapist will perform an initial evaluation to create a personalized plan of care (POC).
- Therapy sessions are conducted 2-3 times weekly for 45-60 minutes per session, according to your individualized POC.
- Each therapy session will be administered entirely by a licensed therapist.
- Vita combines modalities such as ultrasound, electrical stimulation, and mechanical traction. Manual therapeutic techniques include trigger point dry needling (TDN), soft tissue mobilization, joint mobilization, myofascial release and muscle activation. Therapists also prescribe exercise regiments to be carried out in Vita’s wellness gym, under therapist supervision.
- Patients are assigned a personalized home exercise program. The assigned therapeutic techniques and exercises should be acted on independently to maximize positive patient outcome. Patients have the option of utilizing our wellness facility for their prescribed exercise.
- Communication between your Vita therapist and your treating physician optimizes your POC and rehabilitation goals.
- At the end of prescribed treatment, patients have the opportunity to improve their function and overall wellness by continuing to perform therapeutic and strength-building exercises at Vita with a personal traineror Independent Exercise Program (IEP).
- One-on-one Therapy
- Open communication with your physician
- In-network with most insurance plans
- Flexible hours. Open Monday-Saturday, including early morning and evening appointments
- Private changing rooms & showers
- State-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Complimentary consultation or injury screening
- Customized plan of care
IDEAL FOR THE TREATMENT OF:
- Balance, gait, and posture disorders
- Chronic pain
- Overuse injuries
- Parkinson’s and other movement disorders
- Pre/Post-surgical rehab
- Sports injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Neck, back and spine pain
- Carpal tunnel
- Muscle and joint pain
- Stroke rehab
- Dementia care
- Upper body orthopedic injury/surgery
- Urinary incontinence
- Wheelchair positioning and management
- Functional ADL training