My philosophy on fitness is this: Each and every person has the power to create their life; not just live it. Empower yourself. Make the decision to get in the best shape of your life. If you do, I am more than happy to guide you every step of the way.
1. What takes up your time outside of work?
I like to practice what I preach. I love being active outdoors, no matter what the activity! I also have a photography business. Capturing life’s precious moments is an art to me and helps me dial in to my creative side.
2. Name one thing you miss about being a kid?
Sitting on my Dad’s lap with my four other siblings, listening to him read us stories and fairy tales while my Mom made us dinner.
3. What is your all-time favorite book or movie?
The Notebook, both the book and movie. I’m a hopeless romantic.
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I would go back to Europe. I loved both the history and the simple life.
5. What is your hidden talent?
I’m a closet Martha Stewart (minus the illegal activity). I can cook a mean lasagna and do an array of crafty things. I’ve also been known to make one hell of a diaper cake.
6. What is your all-time favorite food?
Anything salty calls to me. I have a salty tooth. My sweet tooth apparently fell out when I was a kid.